4/9/14

Home is wherever you are.









Yesterday I woke up in a very spontaneous mood. I wanted to go out and do something I wouldn't normally do. So I decided to get my second nostril pierced which I'll show you in another post. I hope you guys will like it, I'm actually really in love with it! I was in such a hurry to go do it I threw on the first things I saw hanging on my closet. It's so weird to me that my best outfits are the ones I don't even think about! This was the first time I used this long black skirt which I thrifted and I love how everything came together. I was in such a hurry that I didn't even do my hair! this is a rare occasion but to be honest I'm kind of obsessed how it came out yesterday. It went really good with the outfit. Happy hump day loves! 

H&M Hat // Forever 21 Crop Top // Modtex Platforms 


5 comments: